Thursday, June 21, 2007

Apricots with Real Estate


Today is Thursday, and this week it’s my day off. Team Patereau (Rick and I) are headed over the mountain (Pacheco Pass) to visit my very best friend from high school, Sue, and her husband, Anthony, in Turlock. They have a place in the country and on it they have many fruit trees. This visit we are picking apricots. I look forward to eating fresh, tree-ripened, room-temperature apricots. We’re also going to get enough to take to our daughter to make apricot jam.

There are many recipes for apricots, and many more for apricot jams. Dorothy McNett is a local chef and her recipe for microwave apricot jam looks like one that I could do if I ever did apricot jam. (I’m pretty sure there’s a kitchen in my house, I’m just not sure where it is.)

Can’t think of a tie in: Apricots with Real Estate. Tomorrow’s another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment